BY WESTERN FAMILY SHURFINE

SKU NUMBER: 671610.The Mininimum EXP date on product: 1Year. DESCRIPTION: Toostie Roll, Dots Original - 2.25 Oz Each X 24 Pieces. MANUFACTURER: TOOSTIE ROLL INDUSTRIES. INDICATIONS: Assorted flavors. Cherry, lemon, lime, strawberry, orange. DIRECTIONS: See the package for details. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok I like dots they are delicious, but idk how are they in the beauty section? Lol maybe because of the colorful colors candy?!? Lol however that taste delicious.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of these but I know kids love them. And I liked them as a child.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I haven't had dots in the longest :( I love them especially the red ones and orange ugh 💕😩
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dots! They are so good I use to eat them all the time as a child and I still love them, especially the red ones I always would just eat those, they are super cheap definitely would buy them again.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas gomitas me encanta si eres fanatico de gomitas entose te van a encatar estas me gusta mucho los sabores
LaLa N.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure how or why this is in the Beauty section but looooove dots! The dollar tree is the best place to buy any candy.
Cecilia K.
Cecilia K.
Dots in the beauty section hahah?? Well they are nice lol and cheap haha. Brings back childhood memories as well.