BY WESTERN FAMILY SHURFINE

Shurfine Instant Mashed Potatoes - 12 Pack see more...

Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
These are a great addition to a meal when you don't have time to cut your own potatoes and make your own sauce. They taste absolutely delightful and my family enjoys when I make these.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
We love these!! I know they aren't the real deal, bu they taste so good. This is a side dish staple for us when I don't feel like peeling and making the real deal.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Love these things so good easy to make and have been buying them for years so I highly recommend you go and get some soon.
Shannon B.
Quick and easy to prepare great taste a meal in itself can add items to make an casserole . This product not very costly
Kendra M.
OMG!!!! I could eat this with every meal. The sauce for the potatoes is was creamy & thick... My kids even love it.
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't even get me started on these scalloped potatoes! They are SO good and so cheap, too! Great for a quick meals!
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Easy side dish to whip up in a rush. So easy an doesn't take a lot of effort for something really tasty an fast.
Anna B.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Scalloped potatoes are not my favorite, but I like these! They are really good to make fast for dinner.
Kayla B.
These are not similar to the real thing, plus I am sure they do not have any nutritional value.
Kalin W.
My brother absolutely loves these scalloped potatoes and devours them every time we have them!
Natasha P.
I'm a little hesitant to purchase this, is the something that you can eat every meal, or is it more like something that is nice to have but you can live without?
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
How long would you recommend keeping them in the oven to get them toasty brown?