Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Western Digital WD1001FYYG Enterprise 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SAS 6.0GB

Western Digital WD1001FYYG Enterprise 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SAS 6.0GB

BY WESTERN DIGITAL #33 in Hard Drives

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars67%
  • 4 Stars33%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.67 / 5 based on 3 Reviews

Product Description

Features: Industry's highest capacity nearline drive - WD RE SAS hard drives are available in capacities ranging from 1TB to 4TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs. Highest performance for business-critical applications - WD RE delivers 6GB/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 182MB/s and high random I/O rates. Designed for quality and reliability - With a field-tested 1.4 million hour MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications. Dual port, full duplex connectivity - Offers higher reliability, performance and data availability by eliminating single points of failure, designed for leading business-critical Enterprise topologies. Environmentally conscious - In addition to being RoHS compliant, WD RE is built with halogen-reduced components.. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Western Digital WD1001FYYG Enterprise 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SAS 6.0GB
Western Digital WD1001FYYG Enterprise 1TB 7200RPM 32MB Cache SAS 6.0GB
Reviews (3)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
117 reviews
Es un disco que te permite almacenar toda tu información y allí tener guardada tus recuerdos fotos. Documentos es bien útil y necesaria usarlo en esta tecnología.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
445 reviews
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to 
provide my mailing address and contact me.

 . Thank you for your time     


Mohamed Abrache 
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
youssef m.
fes 89 cite operation my driss wf imb 89 etg 1 apt 9 rt.1
9 reviews
CHAIR mon nom est youssef au Maroc et j'ai un canal sur youtube avec un grand nombre d'abonnés, je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques et mon videoo est récolté dans un grand nombre de vues, je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits en les révisant dans Mes vidéos pour honorer mon objectif est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et, en même temps, aider la société à promouvoir les produits, je vous remercie, la réponse se poursuit
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us