BY WESTERN DIGITAL #38 in Hard Drives

Features: Industry's highest capacity nearline drive - WD RE SAS hard drives are available in capacities ranging from 1TB to 4TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs. Highest performance for business-critical applications - WD RE delivers 6GB/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 182MB/s and high random I/O rates. Designed for quality and reliability - With a field-tested 1.4 million hour MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications. Dual port, full duplex connectivity - Offers higher reliability, performance and data availability by eliminating single points of failure, designed for leading business-critical Enterprise topologies. Environmentally conscious - In addition to being RoHS compliant, WD RE is built with halogen-reduced components.. see more...

Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Es un disco que te permite almacenar toda tu información y allí tener guardada tus recuerdos fotos. Documentos es bien útil y necesaria usarlo en esta tecnología.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache