Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra 3TB USB 3.0 Secure portable drive with auto back

BY WESTERN DIGITAL

Secure and dependable, My Passport Ultra can be trusted to safeguard your private files with 256-bit AES hardware encryption and WD Backup automatic backup software combined with the precision mechanics of a WD drive. Secure and dependable Trust My Passport Ultra to help protect your precious memories and confidential files. You can set an optional password to activate 256-bit hardware encryption and add an extra layer of security for your private files. Because it's hardware-based encryption, it won't impact the speed of your transfers or slow down your computer. Powerful, smart backup softwareWD Backup is our most powerful backup software yet. It's easier than ever to use and requires minimal system resources while it's running. Set a backup schedule to automatically safeguard your files on a schedule that fits your life. WD Backup can also back up to your Dropbox account to provide another level of file protection. Dropbox account and Internet connection required for cloud backup. Cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country. Sleek design with high capacity With extreme capacities in the palm of your hand, My Passport Ultra is an ideal companion for your laptop or compatible tablets. Available in a range of exciting colors, you can find your favorite and complement your lifestyle. Ultra-fast transfer rates The power of USB 3.0 lets you access and save files in blazing-fast speed. Best of all, no separate power supply is needed. Works great with WindowsFormatted NTFS to work right out of the box with Windows. Download the free Windows 8 app to easily discover the digital media stored on your My Passport Ultra drive. Can also be reformatted to work with Mac OS X.You're in control Configure, manage and diagnose your drive with WD Drive Utilities. Run drive diagnostics, erase and format your drive, register your drive and more. WD reliability WD knows your data is important, so we build our drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability. And for peace of mind, we back up our reliability with a 3-year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart