ElectronicsStorage DevicesHard DrivesWestern Digital
WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable Drive, Black

Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable Drive, Black

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable Drive, Black: 1TB capacity USB 3.0 interface Holds up to 666,000 photos, 245,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video Plug and play Secure password protection feature and hardware encryption that can be used to make sure no unwanted sources get to your digital files Automatic backup software, which lets you choose when you want to back up your materials 1TB portable hard drive comes with a three-year warranty Portable hard drives color: blue USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatible

What're the best uses for a portable drive like this one? And why should I go with WD?
Start your review of Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable Drive, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
My favorite brand of external hard drives! It's a great way to store videos and movies and pictures. It works with all our computers, laptops and TV. We have had it for almost 3 years now and still going strong!
Ashley N.
This hard drive is perfect for external storage and freeing up space on your computer. I use it to store my photos after they’ve been given to a client.
Sarah S.
Techie Expert Level 8
1,583 reviews
I love using this Western Digital hard drive to back up my laptop. It’s super easy to use and being that it’s one terabyte it holds everything on my laptop with no problems. I definitely recommend it.
Pete T.
Bloomfield
Techie Expert Level 2
Works well with both Windows and Mac based computers. Perfect for storing data or pics or as a backup drive.
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
Had this thing for forever. It holds everything I need it to and is easy to transfer files to. It’s fast and easy to use for anyone!
Kylie D.
Parker, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
Western Digital WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable Drive, Black uploaded by Kylie D.
I have long loved Western Digital products and believe them to be fairly reliable. My only major thing is the speed of upload/download. I recently bought another brand of a hard drive that cost more but the speed of upload and download were significantly faster. Still for the price, I am a big fan of this hard drive.
Audra S.
Chesapeake, VA
Light weight, easily adaptable . Stores slot of content for videos,photos and music . This brand is my go to when I purchase back up hard drives. Price is super affordable .
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
The convenience of storing large amounts of data between my laptop and phone to organize my data and pictures is such a blessing
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I have had this for about 6 years now and it still works great and holds everything I need it to. Works great for someone who does lots of photography in their free time.
Alessa P.
Mount Vernon, NY
This external Hard Drive is great for all my video footage and photographs, it holds a lot of files and I carry this with me everywhere! I hate keeping files on my computer since it takes up room on my hard drive so I opt for this method and it works just fine.