Western Digital WD My Passport® for Mac 3TB USB 3.0 secure portable drive with a

BY WESTERN DIGITAL

Secure and reliable My Passport for Mac safeguards your creative life. Protect your important files with Apple Time Machine backups and 256-bit AES hardware encryption with the precision design of a WD drive. Secure and reliable Trust My Passport for Mac to help protect your precious memories and confidential files. You can set an optional password to activate 256-bit hardware encryption and add an extra layer of security for your private files. Because it's hardware-based encryption, it won't impact the speed of your transfers or slow down your computer. Compatible with Apple Time MachineCompatibility with Apple Time Machine makes it easy to regularly back up the files that define your creative life. Set up a backup schedule and rest assured that your files are protected. Sleek design with high capacity With extreme capacities in the palm of your hand, My Passport for Mac is an ideal companion for your Macbook. It's stylish, compact design complement your on-the-go lifestyle. Ultra-fast transfer rates The power of USB 3.0 lets you access and save files in blazing-fast speed. Best of all, no separate power supply is needed. You're in control Configure, manage and diagnose your drive with WD Drive Utilities. Run drive diagnostics, erase and format your drive, register your drive and more. WD reliability WD knows your data is important, so we build our drives to demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance and long-term reliability. And for peace of mind, we back up our reliability with a 3-year limited warranty. see more...

Review (1)
Ellie P.
Wellesley, MA
This external backup disk is very helpful! I never have to worry about losing all of my information if my computer crashes. It can take a while to backup for the first time, but as long as you use it semi-often, it should be pretty quick to back up your files. I have never had a problem with this product, and everyone in my family each has one!