Western Digital Wd - My Cloud Mirror 6TB External Hard Drive (nas) (2nd Generation) - White

BY WESTERN DIGITAL #73 in Hard Drives

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Gigabit Ethernet interface; 2 USB 3.0 expansion ports; RAID see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire
I have this hard drive and I love it. I have mirrored the hard drives so I have the redundancy there. The cons are obviously if you have a slow connection to it then it will take forever to upload large photos like RAW images if you are a photographer like me. But people tend to get this if they either have a fast connection or another server to quickly upload to. I love it and it has stayed strong for me for a few years now.