ElectronicsStorage DevicesHard DrivesWestern Digital
Wd - My Cloud 8TB External Hard Drive (nas) - White

Western Digital Wd - My Cloud 8TB External Hard Drive (nas) - White

by Western Digital

Keep data secure in a personal cloud server with the WD My Cloud NAS storage device. It provides 8TB of storage space, letting you keep all of your photos, videos, music and files on a single drive. The WD My Cloud NAS storage device backs up data automatically with SmartWare Pro software and is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Western Digital Wd - My Cloud 8TB External Hard Drive (nas) - White!
Bought this because I have thousands of pictures of my son and lizards (we breed them) and it's awesome! Pictures and videos upload rather quickly and I can access them from anywhere. It has A LOT of memory. I just wish there was different ways to view the pics/videos to make searching easier. Still love it though.

Looking for your answer?