Western Digital WD My Book VelociRaptor Duo for Mac 2TB External Hard Drive - Black

BY WESTERN DIGITAL #91 in Hard Drives

This my book velociraptor duo for mac is a dual-drive storage system from western digital. This 2tb external hard drive features 10,000 rpm drives and dual thunderbolt ports delivering extreme speed for video and photo editing, 3-D rendering and more. see more...

Saara H.
Saara H.
Baylee A.
Baylee A.
The advantage of Thunderbolt attached drives is speed comparable to having the drives connected directly.great little drive. I love knowing that everything is safe on here. One can never have to many backups for important memories and doccuments. ove love love love love love love love love love love love love this product. Highly recommend
Andrew D.
Andrew D.
Evans, GA
Love this freaking thing. its so fast. no other drives compare, and to top it off is got veliciraptor in the name
Marie L.
Marie L.
Personally I'm impressed how this velociraptor works, unfortunately my hard drive become a freak out and don't work ._.
Leah N.
Leah N.
I need a LOT of storage space with all the video I record and pictures I take and the MyBooks have been GREAT for that. I really love how simple they are to set up as backup drives as well. I've had some other brands of drives fail on me but all the MyBooks are still going strong!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Deep river, ON
Great little drive. I love knowing that everything is safe on here. One can never have to many backups for important memories and doccuments.