BY WESTERN DIGITAL #11 in Hard Drives

Keep your digital life with you wherever you go with the my passport ultra hard drive. A sleek design, high capacity, and your choice of local or cloud backup makes this portableâ hard drive an idealâ choice for keeping your data safe and on hand.â wd smartware pro automatic backup software lets you back up directly to the ultraâ hard drive or to the cloud using dropbox. The ultra hard drive is compatible with both usb 3.0 and 2.0, letting youâ reduce transfer time up to 3 times compared to usb 2.0â transfer rates when connected to a usb 3.0 port.â wd security has password and hardware encryption functionsâ to protect your data. The ultra hard... see more...

rania s.
Hanover , MD
Western digital external drives are probably the ones I've liked working with the most because they are the most reliable as far as data and reliability, and durability. I have a few of these.
Mandy D.
Bend, OR
We purchased two new MacBooks and 2 of the Western Digital 1TB My Passport drives at the same time. I moved all of the data from my previous laptop to my new hard drive and worked from it for weeks. Since my new laptop had a smaller hard drive than my old one, I used the portable to store all of my data. Two weeks after purchasing it, the drive stopped spinning and I lost ALL of my data and client folders. Luckily, we did get a replacement drive and the new one has been working great for the past several months.
Kyle T.
This thing travelled through South America with me for 6 months and held up like a champ. It jumbled around with my other stuff in a bag and I was afraid the disk would screw up inside but it held strong and helped me pass some long bus rides with movies
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
My Western Digital hard drive has been a life saver! My laptop is on its last leg after 5 reliable years and it's so easy to back everything up on this product. Plenty of space as well.
Irene L.
This is a great hard drive! The only thing is that you must format it to fit the specifications that you need. Often the drives format themselves to "only pc" or "only Mac" settings... To avoid future headaches, make sure you format to have dual compatibility from the start!
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is considered "my bible" at work, it's my backup, my FTP site instead of using a cloud and has saved me many times when having computer issues!
Shelby B.
Though the price is quite steep, it's helpful for you to store your important information and back up your PC frequently.
Cory D.
Birmingham, AL
Great brand for an external hard drive! Small, compact and lightweight. Great for on the go.
Jaclyn L.
I have heard nothing bad about western digital brand products i have one and its the best i will highly recommend it
Rachael H.
FIRST RULE IN TECHNOLOGY: backup backup backup....
You can seriously never go wrong with extra digital storage to keep your info safe!
A significant amount of digital storage for not that much $$
Raghd E.