Western Digital My Passport WDBY8L0020BBL 2TB External Hard Drive - Portable - Blue

BY WESTERN DIGITAL #98 in Hard Drives

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

My Passport® offers high capacity in a sleek portable drive. It features ultra-fast USB 3.0 connectivity; automatic, backup software; and password protection and hardware encryption to help protect your files from unauthorized use with plenty of room to store all your files. Ultra-fast transfer rates - When connected to a USB 3.0 port My Passport lets you access and save files in blazing speed. Reduce transfer time by up to 3 times when compared to USB 2.0 transfer rates. USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility - With this single drive you get compatibility with your USB 2.0 devices today and the ultra-fast speed of USB 3.0 when you're ready to step up to the next generation. High capacity, small design - Offering high capacity in a compact drive, My Passport is the ideal companion for anyone with lots of videos, photos, music, and files that they want to help protect and take on the road. Automatic, continuous backup software - You're in control of your backup. Install all the features, select just the components you need, or if you prefer, choose not to use the software at all. The software works quietly in the background to help protect your data using minimal PC resources. Whenever you add or change a file, it's instantly backed up. WD Security - WD Security utility allows you to set password protection and hardware encryption for your drive to help protect your files from unauthorized use or access. WD Drive Utilities - drive, set drive timer, run diagnostics and more using WD Drive Utilities. USB-powered - Powered directly from the USB port on your PC. No separate power supply is needed. WD quality inside and out - We know your dat see more...

Review (1)
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
This is a must have for me. I've been using WD products for several years to back up my photos, music, movies, school work and random files. Its I honestly have not had any issues with it. I have two WD drives and one I've had for several years and it is still working perfectly. Love that this one has so much more space than my last one.