BY WESTERN DIGITAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Secure and reliable, My Passport for Mac safeguards your creative life. Protect your important files with Apple Time Machine backups. Set an optional password, that only you know, to activate 256-bit hardware encryption and add an extra layer of security. Now, it's easier than ever to back up your creative life and take it with you. Secure and reliable Protect your precious memories and confidential files. Activate 256-bit hardware encryption and add an extra layer of security to keep them private. Sleek design with high capacity With up to 3TB extreme capacity in the palm of your hand, My Passport for Mac is an ideal companion for your Macbook. It's stylish, compact design complement your on-the-go lifestyle. Ultra-fast transfer rates The power of USB 3.0 lets you access and save files in blazing-fast speed. It's powered by the USB port, so no separate power supply is needed. Product Features: Secure portable storage with up to 2TB capacity Optional 256-bit AES hardware encryption Compatible with Apple Time Machine Stylish design complements your creative style USB 3.0 connectivity Formatted for Mac OS X, reformatting required for Windows 3-year limited warranty see more...

Review (1)
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I bought this around 6 months ago and it has been completely reliable! I like adding files to it manually but I think you can program it so that it will update the entire hard drive automatically. It connects with Time Machine so it is utterly compatible with my mac which makes things so much easier!