BY WESTERN DIGITAL

The world's most popular portable drive is now smaller than ever. And it's smarter than ever with automatic, continuous backup software and password protection. Choose your favorite fun color to look smart and stylish. Our smallest portable drive ever - We're experts in portable storage, so we designed a smaller, high-quality, integrated USB hard drive inside a stylish package. With a variety of fun colors, there's sure to be one to suit your style. Compatibility: Formatted NTFS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard (requires reformatting) see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Western Digital My Passport Essential 320GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive - Pacific Blue!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?