BY WESTERN DIGITAL

My Book® Thunderbolt™ Duo dual-drive storage system delivers the optimum fusion of performance and capacity. This drive offers two Thunderbolt™ ports delivering the revolutionary data transfer speeds available only with Thunderbolt technology. Daisy chain multiple devices through My Book Thunderbolt Duo and enjoy nearly unlimited flexibility and performance in your creative life. Manufacturer: Western Digital Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: WDBUTV0040JSL-NESN Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. wdc.com Brand Name: WD Product Line: My Book Thunderbolt Duo Product Model: WDBUTV0040JSL-NESN Product Name: My Book Thunderbolt Duo 4TB Dual Drive High-speed Storage with RAID Product Type: DAS Array Controllers: RAID Supported: Yes Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Thunderbolt Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: External Package Contents: My Book Thunderbolt Duo 4TB Dual Drive High-speed Storage with RAID Thunderbolt Cable AC Power Adapter Quick Install Guide Green Compliant: Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Western Digital My Book Thunderbolt Duo WDBUTV0040JSL-NESN DAS Array - 4TB Installed HDD Capacity!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?