BY WESTERN DIGITAL #35 in Hard Drives

As Hard Drive capacities increase the power required to run those drives increases as well. WD Caviar Green drives make it possible for energy-conscious customers to build system: s with higher capacities and the right Balance: of system: performance ensured reliability and energy conservation. Form Factor: 3.5 x 1/3H. Approximate Dimensions: (WxDxH) 4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in. Capacity: 3TB. Interface Type Serial: ATA-600. Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps. Buffer Size: 64MB. see more...

Jarred W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a media server and started out with 2 of these hard drives in a spanned volume. Having them back up to 2 external drives. After the volume started reaching capacity I decided I didn't want to have to upgrade for a while again so I found 4 more of these hard drives selling on eBay for the amazing price of $55 a piece. After snatching a great deal I purchased a RAID card and configured them in a RAID 5 array. I didn't need NAS drives because my family of 3 are the only ones who use the server and these use less energy. I would never recommend wd green drives for an OS install but they are perfect for home file storage. They have lasted me for 3 years and wd has never let me down. I still have a 350gb drive I bought over 7 years ago in my computer and it still runs like it's brand new.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
My name is youssouf  and I have a channel on Youtube with alarge number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and myvideos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videosfor fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at thesame time help the company promote products
Aziz T.
Riyadh
I m abdelaziz i think this is the best hard deive i hope to get it in order to do a review about my chanel has more than 1000 subscribe and it s about gaming and hard drive and ssd and graphic card my gmail : tounsisi527@gmail.com i m sure all my fans will buy it