Western Dig Tech. Inc Wd - My Passport 2TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Yellow

BY WESTERN DIG TECH. INC #60 in Hard Drives

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

USB 3.0 interface; password authentication; 256-bit AES hardware encryption; data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0; password authentication; hardware encryption; automatic backup see more...

Review (1)
Des A.
Dubai
I bought one last May and it's very convenient to use. I was even able to partition it to use for both Mac and Windows. 2TB is a safe capacity for cross-platform multimedia needs. This is my second WD external hard-disk and I haven't been disappointed by the brand. Plus the Lego type design is a fresh take on the built that appeals to me. If you're looking for a reliable and quirky external HD, I recommend this one (or the other colors). :)