BY WESTERN BAGEL #25 in Bagels

Alexis G.
Tallahassee, FL
Y'all I love love love blueberries and when I found out western bagels make blueberry bagels I was on cloud 9 man I love these bagels with strawberry cream cheese. I know that sounds a little weird but it's awesome 😜
Jenn L.
The Western Bagel Very Blueberry Bagels are the perfect go-to for a breakfast choice! After toasting them, I love to add just a little bit of butter. It melts into the bread and creates a delicious blend!
Julia J.
Bagels are awesome. Blueberries are my favorite. Therefore blueberries + bagel = AMAZING!!! I love to eat this with either cream cheese or peanut butter. They are to die for!
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
This blueberry bagel is soooo yummy! Especially warmed up in the microwave and spread with a little bit of butter. Makes a yummy breakfast choice!
Emily T.
My favorite go-to for breakfast. Warm one up in the microwave for a few seconds, and add some blueberry cream cheese. Best. Thing. Ever.
Aleah I.
Las vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kinda disappointed thought they'd be sweeter. Or maybe I just got a bad bag because my blueberries where smooshy and not as sweet.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Love love love these! I like these for breakfast with the strawberry cream cheese spread or the blueberry cream cheese spread!
Karina A.
Omg blueberry bagels ! I'm really craving some right now :) with some plain cream cheese and a coffee sounds so wonderful !
LeNee C.
Rexburg, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great flavor, great chewy texture that toast up nicely. Sandwich or with plain or flavored cream cheese. it all was good.
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Oh I love these bagels! They are so yummy! Add some cream cheese and a cup of French vanilla coffee! Yum yum yum!!!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Where are these bagels sold?
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
How many calories does this product have?