BY WESTERN BAGEL #59 in Bagels

Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Mmm bagels. And these are especially good toasted, with cream cheese, and then topped with some smoked salmon, capers, and a squeeze of lemon. So delicious and a tasty breakfast or lunch. I could eat a bagel daily, but shouldn't.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Western Bagel Original Recipe Onion Bagels are really great. the onion flavor is not too powerful, but noticeable. I like mine lightly toasted with cream cheese or sour cream and chives cream cheese. Nice way to start your day, or for a mid day snack.
Angelique T.
Menifee, CA
I love the bagels they always taste fresh they are light and airy. I love the onion taste it is not to strong just perfect. I would recommend these to any bagel lover
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
Love these bafels. Good with butter, peanut butter, cream cheese and jelly. They have such a bold flavor definitely recommend!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I still remember the first time I bought these; I was shopping at the 99 cents store and I smelled something delicious (onion bread) so I started sniffing around till I found these. I bought them and came home to prepare them with ham and cheese and they were delicious! I love them and I buy them every time I go to the store. Affordable and delicious, recommended.
Jovana M.
I used these few times for trips and rides to the coast, they are very yummy and make good sandwiches, also last the whole day, great!
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
How are these bagels flavor wise?