BY WESTCOTT #38 in Scissors

Westcott titanium bonded scissors - gray/yellow see more...

Lindsey R.
In all honesty, I bought these thinking all scissors were created equal. Well, they're not. These scissors are heavy duty, they'll cut through almost anything, and they were relatively inexpensive. I've owned mine for five years and counting, and I can't wait to see where they'll take me next!
Katherine B.
These scissors work wonderfully. They are comfortable (right-handed) scissors. They don't slip when using them and have kept a good sharp edge for the couple of years I have had them. They are not compact, so if you need to store them in a small space, I would research something else.
Emily P.
I use these exclusively for cutting ribbon and fabric. They work great and the handles are the perfect size for my small hands. This is definitely a brand of scissors that I will be buying more of in the future.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
These work great on cutting just about everything. I tend to require a pair of scissors just about every other day and these do the job.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
I love titanium siccors they are very easy to use and the handle is smaller which is great since i have short tiny little hands
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I love these they are the perfect pair of scissors that are heavy duty and do a great job at cutting
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
These scissors are amazing! They'll cut through thick stacks of paper with no problem.