Westcott Bent ExtremEdge Adjustable Tension Titanium Bonded uploaded by Jason C.Westcott Bent ExtremEdge Adjustable Tension Titanium Bonded uploaded by Jason C.

BY WESTCOTT #19 in Scissors

Westcott 9" bent extremedge adjustable tension titanium bonded scissors - gray see more...

Heather H.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
Westcott makes the best scissors that any person can truly ask for. They never get dual, even when using them on the toughest materials. My Westcott's have lasted forever and I have a pair for just about every crafting thing that could require special scissors that won't give out.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I'm the world's worst with keeping up things. These seem to be the one thing I can always find or know exactly where they are. These are great quality perfect for wrapping or crafts. Cost a little more than a basic pair but worth it. Bought mine from Staples.
Jason C.
Jason C.
I have had these 3 years. Surprisingly enough I am reviewing scissors. These however merit me doing so. These are smoothe cutting, and work very well. You can adjust the tension on them. If you work in an office these are a must have.
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
Las Vegas
I love this brand of scissors ! Excellent quality I bought a pair many years ago for gift wrapping and now use them for everything in my home. Super affordable and amazing !!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
My parents bought a few of these scissors many years ago. I took one with me when I moved out and I still have it. They're great, they're strong and cut through most anything I needed them for. It's lasted at least 5 or so years, probably more. It has a little bit of rust, but nothing a home remedy can't fix. Great deal for the price, whatever it was.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I have this pair of scissors and I find it so helpful . They cut my paper so perfect and it's small. Something disappointing about this product is that it's so big so I can't take it to school .
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Love these scissors they are very comfortable and can't just about anything! It's definitely not meant for crafting or cutting small spaces. Great for just around the house though.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I like to use these for everything really they are nice and the cut pretty great and it's not hard to cut thur paper , tape and everything else
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
I love these scissors! They have such a great grip and they last a long time, i have own mines for more than 5 years and still work like new.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
I use these scissors at work. They never fail, only sometimes they go "missing." Because they get taken lol.