BY WESTCLOX #30 in Radios

1.2"â led digital display (time & radio), connect & stream music wirelessly from bluetooth devices, usb charging port (for mobile devices), digital fm radio tuning, memory for 20 preset stations, dual alarm with snooze, display brightness control, sleep to music, wake to alarm or music see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie D.
This product is great and just the right size for a night stand. It isn't bulky or too flashy, but just right. It gets the job right. It a plus that it has bluetooth.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
Love my alarm clock it definitely comes in handy!!!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend to anyone that needs one!
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer C.
It a good product for to wake you up listen to the radio to till time and so it be good
Heather S.
Great alarm clock with all the accessories! My favorite part is that it isn't huge and bulky like a lot of alarm clocks.
Mary D.
I like how this is a radio and a clock and that it has bluetooth too. This is really nice. I use this as my alarm too.
Moad V.
casablanca
Techie Expert
My name is Moad fellak im a youtuber, I have a channel on Youtube   with a large number of subscribers. if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for free My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
my email: moadovitch98@gmail.com