BY WESTBRAE NATURAL

High in fiber. Vegetarian. USDA Organic. Ready to eat due to the natural properties of this product, color may vary. Westbrae Natural Beans provide a foundation for nutritious meals centered around vegetables, whole grains and beans, and are an... see more...

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Really tasty lentils straight from the can. There aren't many that I will eat that are pre cooked but these are organic and very tummy! I give them 5 stars.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Chico, CA
These beans are amazing I was sent a bunch from my mentor for the start of my new vegan life style and they are amazing. I found a awesome recipe for taco lentil soup. Being vegan I need protein and lentils have been a great source.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
I am not a huge fan of lentils, but this product changed my mind. The lentils were easy to prepare and they had wonderful flavor. If I buy lentils again to make I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL

It's great as a soup or to start up a dhal (lentil curry) as a quick and easy dinner. No need to pre soak beans and it's organic too
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Environmentalist Expert
For an organic product price was not bad at all. Not a huge fan of lentils, but needed for cooking one day.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Great change of taste and provides substance to meals. I really liked it and would use it more!
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I try to buy organic when I can and I have bought Westbrae products before. I'm a huge fan of lentils and it's nice to get a vegetarian lentil canned good. I have made cold lentil salad with this product quite a few times. Very tasty and affordable.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I was a fan of lentil because its helps me with my hemoglobin. The Westbrae Natural Westbrae Foods, Beans, Og, Lentil, 12/15 are one of the best because are organic.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love lentils, but sometimes they are just a hassle to cook yourself. The Westbrea Natural Oragnic black lentils are great to use when recipes call for lentils.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Great for dinner or lunch. Really good taste. The price its ok. Is organic so you are consumin vegetarian food, that is good for health
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
where can these be found? i haven't seen them in any grocery stores by me. stop and shop, shoprite or hannaford :(