BY WESTBRAE NATURAL

High in fiber. Vegetarian. USDA Organic. Ready to eat due to the natural properties of this product, color may vary. Westbrae Natural Beans provide a foundation for nutritious meals centered around vegetables, whole grains and beans, and are an... see more...

greidy p.
Estos granos son increíbles me enviaron un montón de mi mentor para el inicio de mi estilo de vida vegana nueva y son increíbles. Encontré una receta impresionante para sopa de lentejas taco. Siendo vegano necesito proteínas y las lentejas han sido una gran fuente.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Really tasty lentils straight from the can. There aren't many that I will eat that are pre cooked but these are organic and very tummy! I give them 5 stars.
Samantha  R.
Environmentalist Expert
Easy to cook and delishes to make especially during the fall or winter time!! also very simple great for a dinner or lunch
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Already cooked. in a can. easy to eat. lovely taste. love it and very satisfied
Liz W.
Great change of taste and provides substance to meals. I really liked it and would use it more!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I try to buy organic when I can and I have bought Westbrae products before. I'm a huge fan of lentils and it's nice to get a vegetarian lentil canned good. I have made cold lentil salad with this product quite a few times. Very tasty and affordable.
Angela S.
I love lentils, but sometimes they are just a hassle to cook yourself. The Westbrea Natural Oragnic black lentils are great to use when recipes call for lentils.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I was a fan of lentil because its helps me with my hemoglobin. The Westbrae Natural Westbrae Foods, Beans, Og, Lentil, 12/15 are one of the best because are organic.
Alisha R.
I am not a huge fan of lentils, but this product changed my mind. The lentils were easy to prepare and they had wonderful flavor. If I buy lentils again to make I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL

It's great as a soup or to start up a dhal (lentil curry) as a quick and easy dinner. No need to pre soak beans and it's organic too
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
where can these be found? i haven't seen them in any grocery stores by me. stop and shop, shoprite or hannaford :(