Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Whole Wheat Lasagna, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

BY WESTBRAE

• I think whole wheat products are much better and healthie...1 Answers
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I am so glad to have found this organic lasagna boxes. I use them to make vegetarian lasagna dishes often. They are a healthy alternative to white pasta and I prefer organic any day!
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
Whole wheat products are So much better for our bodies to digest then white or bleached grains. Love these. I just wish they made an oven ready version.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I think whole wheat products are much better and healthier for us than processing all the nutrients out of the grains. Glad to see whole grain pasta
Ashlie B.
Evans Mills, NY
With my husband being a complete health freak I was super glad to see these ! He's love them and I pick them up every time I go to the store
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I think whole wheat products are much better and healthier for us than processing all the nutrients out of the grains. Do you agree or disagree?