BY WESTBRAE NATURAL #50 in Vegetables

Westbrae Natural® Vegetarian Organic Lentil Beans.
USDA organic.
High in fiber. see more...

• I don't think I've ever cooked with lentils. Is there a s...3 Answers
  • Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time gu...1 Answers
  • Would this go well over rice?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Can't go wrong there :)" in 1 review
Kristie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I accident my purchased  Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Lentil Beans at my local grocery store a few months ago. They're absolutely delicous. These beans are USDA Organic, high in fiber, and vegetarian. I baked them in th oven with Splenda Natural Sweetner on 350 degrees for 45 minutes. These are the bestbaked beans I've ever made.
Ashley T.
I don't normally like to eat things out of a can but in a pinch these are great! They taste good and you can of course season them how you like. I've actually brought these with me when I travel because of food allergies and it's great to have a filling option with more nutrients than your typical travel meals.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
What's not to love? They're lentils and all they're already cooked. I'm definitely a big fan of the convince. If you like lentils and you like saving time, you'll like these.
Jacqueline S.
Not a big fan of Lentils, they are really good for your health though. My mom and her side of the family really seem to love these. She prefers to homemade since you never know what's in a can (preservatives and what not.)
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely delicious! Canned lentils are super convenient for when I'm in the mood for some lentil soup. I can make a nice, big batch that's low calorie, high fiber, and a nice dose of protein! Can't go wrong there :)
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I tried these lentils and there not bad but i prefer you just make your lentiils at home, just because you never know whats in caned food (preservatives and other quemicals to keep it from rotting)
Lura J.
I prefer this brand when it comes to canned beans and legumes. They taste good and don't have too much salt. I like black beans better than lentils or else I would have given this 5 stars.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Being a vegetarian, I rely heavily on beans and lentils for my protein. These are a great source and they taste good too. They are a little pricey but good quality!
Ally S.
LOVE lentils! Not only are they delicious but if you're a vegan/ vegetarian then these'll most likely be your best friends. Easy to incorporate into everyday meals
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These lentils are great for vegetarians. they give you a good amount of the nutrients you need and these canned ones are nice and convenient and easy to prepare/eat. highly recommend!
Meg S.
Would this go well over rice?
Hillary S.
I don't think I've ever cooked with lentils. Is there a special way to prepare these?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Yes I so great have a lot iron and folic acid and is very easy for cook
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have never tried these. but they look like they are good. are they?
Ramya K.
Plymouth, MN
Yummy innovative flavor which can be eaten at any time guilt free as it is great for entire family to enjoy