BY WESTBRAE

Westbrae Natural Organic Black Beans: Kosher Vegetarian Good source of fiber Low in sodium Cholesterol free Fat free Certified organic see more...

Westbrae Natural Organic Black Beans
  • "Westbrae Natural Organic Black Beans taste great, low sodium and a great source of fiber." in 1 review
  • "Black beans in general are versatile and can be prepared in many different ways!" in 1 review
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
A staple in my pantry! I use black beans for so many different meals! They're a great source of protein for vegans such as myself. My favorite way to pair these is with a "Chipotle" inspired bowl. I'll use brown rice, these beans, grill some veggies and add tomatillo salsa on top!
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
I do prefer using dehydrated beans, but in a pinch these are great beans. I've used them before in a Chipotle like dish or in taco salad. They are great in soups or in a black bean chili. They are definitely a time saver when you do not have time to soak your beans ahead of time!
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
I use them all the time. Higher quality and mass in the bottom than some of the other competition. I also always try to go organic. They also come in a large double sized can, which is great. I use them in chili, casseroles, as a side dish, in soups - just delicious and always nice looking.
Mirakol S.
Austin, TX
Great brand of organic beans. The whole line is pretty awesome. A bit on the pricey side, but I catch them on sale now and then. Also, the cans are safe, the beans are pretty low in sodium comparable to other canned beans. I recommend this product.
Susan P.
Vermillion, SD
My favorite dish with these is black bean fajita's. I have several vegetarians in my family so it is always nice to have a few can's of these on hand so that I can feed the veggie lovers lots of protein.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a great source of protein for anyone who needs a healthy source of it. Black beans in general are versatile and can be prepared in many different ways! A great product.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
These black beans are great for cooking! I use them for black bean brownies (you can't even taste the beans-I swear!), nachos, shrimp tacos, taco salad...the list goes on and on!
Yasmin A.
This is a good brand of organic black beans. I love using them to make a bean salad, in chili, or simply blending them and heating them up in a pan to place on top of tortillas (to make a tostada).
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I have 2 cans in my pantry as we speak. you can never have too many black beans. Seriously!!! Salad, rice, burritos, nachos, veggies... The list goes on and on
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Westbrae Natural Organic Black Beans taste great, low sodium and a great source of fiber. I enjoy rinsing and cooking with these beans in all sorts of dishes!
Stacy H.
St George , UT
Where do these beans come from?