BY WESTBRAE NATURAL #19 in Mustard

Westbrae Natural® Dijon Style Mustard. see more...

• How is the flavor compared to cheaper brands?6 Answers
  • Is great? The flavour is like the original mutard dijon?7 Answers
  • Is this a good brand compared to others ?27 Answers
Madilyn R.
amarillo
I love this mustard especially the jalapeño one, I am not sure if it's healthy, it probably
Taste better than the other brands,
It's a good price for what it is , it doesn't disappoint me at all . I would recommend it
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
I love dijon mustard, is something that can not miss my meals because she brings a touch which leaves the exquisite food, the use in dressings for my salad to marinate chicken, meat and junk food, my only recommendations is having many presentations, such as one that is mustard with onions, mustard and pepper.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
I love this dijon mustard. I now have my kids eating it too. I use it to make dressings, on chicken, on chicken strips and we love this with pretzels, the stick ones and the big ones you warm up. The taste is good, the price is great & we'll continue to purchase.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite Dijon style mustard. I eat almost exclusively Ezekiel bread products for sandwiches, which are delicious but tend to be overly dry. With this mustard in my arsenal nothing can stop me from a perfect sandwich!
China B.
Griffin, GA
I love using Mustard dijon for chicken, veggies, almost anything for flavoring. I once used it in a sauce and it gave it a perfect edge that you wanted to go back for more. Once of the best
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this mustard you can make good sandwich with with this definitely a good price the flavor is good I was satisfied with it when I made my sandwich you also could eat it on top of a hotdog I would buy it again
Lindsey H.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this mustard and i recommend eating it with salted pretzels! very inexpensive. I bought it at my local giant eagle. very satisfied by the flavor. I would definitely recommend this to others and have before and the loved it too!
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
Foodie Expert
YUM! my husband love any kind of mustard, especially spicy or tangy. it's fair price and a little bit goes a long way. he loves it on sandwhiches and chicken.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
I Love this mustard and have went back to the store multiple times to buy it !! It goes great on my sandwiches and the brand itself is awesome ....
Anny A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es muy deliciosa, la recomiendo, es muy natural y no contiene muchos preservativos, especial para usarlas en ensaladas.
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good brand compared to others ?
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Is great? The flavour is like the original mutard dijon?
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
How is the flavor compared to cheaper brands?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
Where do you buy this brand?