BY WEST ELM #8 in Home Stores

• What is your favorite product 4 Answers
  • I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture....2 Answers
Brooke R.
Avon, IN
Love West Elm. Great sales, unique products and great sales! Would buy everything from their store if I could afford it.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
Great store with lovely pieces. This is one of my favorite places to buy nice and unique gifts for friends and family!
Jennifer L.
A little pricey but great products. Good customer service. Very high end finishes. They have a little bit of everything
Emily  K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love west elm. They are a bit high priced but they have great modern and mid-century looking furniture
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
West Elm has wonderful products that will work for any taste. The prices are a bit high, but can watch for sales.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
It's very expensive but it's high quality, amazing furniture! Plus they have a discount for college students.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I love this store. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I can't afford to buy everything in it.
Erin L.
I really like their products and hear great things about them. They seem a little too pricey to me though.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Love west elm! It can become pricey but they have amazing decorations and bedroom supplies! Love all of it!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Home furnishings, a lot of modern items but some items that would work with any style. Reasonable prices.
Jenna C.
Beacon, NY
Does West Elm offer a lot of discounts/coupons?
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is your favorite product
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this store qorth the money?
Cheliz G.
Kissimmee, FL
Can you order things here?! :D
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture. They are beautiful and fits the style of my hoem perfectly without killing the budget. I have some original mid century modern pieces that I spent a fortune on and these are comparable, not to mention that even my originals are not solid wood either, so this is a great choice if you are going in that direction with home decor.