BY WEST ELM #8 in Home Stores

• Can you order things here?! :D 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite product 4 Answers
  • I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture....2 Answers
Danielle M.
We don't have a store by us so I can only shop online - which makes it difficult to judge furniture, but their site is nicely laid out and their products are beautiful. I go here if I can't find something at the local home goods first (I'm poor :'( )
Maddison B.
I just received the most recent west elm magazine and I am obsessed with everything in it. Their stuff is perfect and really good quality. It can be a little expensive but you get what you pay for and it's stuff that will last.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of the best stores for mid-century modern lovers. There upholstered furniture can take forever to get to you, but other than that, we love them. They have everything from accessories to large furniture pieces.
Karen M.
Dallas, TX
West Elm has great quality and trendy products. This is an affordable contemporary store, I don't think you will find a store with these prices and style. You get your money's worth and a cute homeūüėĀ
Jamie S.
Oh how I love you! So glad you don't live close! Otherwise, I'd be pouring all of my money into you! I love their style and how cute everything is. I just bought some super adorable cute owl mugs and signed up for their e-mail club! Got 10% off my next purchase! Yay!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I really love West Elm products for their clean and contemporary designs. Their products look much more expensive than they are are and the products have matching items to complete any look.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Love West Elm!! I always shop there when I am looking for that special something for my home. Wonderful quality! Their designs are gorgeous and I know I will find what I am looking for.
Ana R.
San Juan
They have such great ideas! So innovative but not to edgy. If your looking for a cozy but trendy interior or decor, be sure to stop by your nearest West Elm store. You wont regret it!
Cameron P.
I am in love with anything West Elm! I have multiple duvet covers and comforters from there, and they are incredibly soft and adorable! I love the modern look of their products.
Stephanie R.
Crandall, TX
West Elm has become my favorite store since buying a house! I've purchased so many things from here and all at a great price! Absolutely love their bedding... and rugs!
Jenna C.
Beacon, NY
Does West Elm offer a lot of discounts/coupons?
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is your favorite product
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this store qorth the money?
Cheliz G.
Kissimmee, FL
Can you order things here?! :D
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture. They are beautiful and fits the style of my hoem perfectly without killing the budget. I have some original mid century modern pieces that I spent a fortune on and these are comparable, not to mention that even my originals are not solid wood either, so this is a great choice if you are going in that direction with home decor.