BY WEST ELM #8 in Home Stores

• What is your favorite product 4 Answers
  • I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture....2 Answers
Cameron P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am in love with anything West Elm! I have multiple duvet covers and comforters from there, and they are incredibly soft and adorable! I love the modern look of their products.
Stephanie R.
Crandall, TX
West Elm has become my favorite store since buying a house! I've purchased so many things from here and all at a great price! Absolutely love their bedding... and rugs!
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
I LOVE west elm style!! I'm often drawn to rustic and mid century modern which gets tricky when trying to decorate a room. West elm is the perfect blend between the two making it much easier.
K M.
My go-to place for decorating my home. Love the simplicity of their designs that can grow as my tastes evolve but their customer service is wonderful as well.
Jessica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just got a West Elm in Pittsburgh. I thought shopping online was fun, going to the store is even better. I have my eye on an entryway table now!
Trendy home decor and great quality. Customer service is fantastic. Sustainable handmade products and they carry products from local artists.
Olivia G.
Rego Park, NY
I’m absolutely in love with their furniture. They collections they release can be mixed and matched. Wish it could be a bit more affordable.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
West elm always has great sales in their linens. If you get on their email list you'll be privy to all of the great deals! Highly recommend!
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
West Elm is one of my favorite stores for home goods and decor. They are always on target with trends and they are nice quality products.
Nina R.
Beautiful, modern yet warm and inviting pieces. Their selection of home accessories is also great, and is in keeping in the same style.
Jenna C.
Beacon, NY
Does West Elm offer a lot of discounts/coupons?
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is your favorite product
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this store qorth the money?
Can you order things here?! :D
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture. They are beautiful and fits the style of my hoem perfectly without killing the budget. I have some original mid century modern pieces that I spent a fortune on and these are comparable, not to mention that even my originals are not solid wood either, so this is a great choice if you are going in that direction with home decor.