BY WEST ELM #8 in Home Stores

• What is your favorite product 4 Answers
  • I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture....2 Answers
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I adore West Elm! A lot of their style is similar to Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn but with a more trendy and unique flair. They have a little something for everyone when it comes to design. One of my favorite things about West Elm though, they're fair trade. So cool.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I really love west elm furniture, bedding, rugs, dishes... I could just move right in! I shop there often but can’t always afford to buy the big ticket items. I love their quality and style! I always do d myself going back for more...
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
Where do I start? West Elm is simply the coolest furniture store out there today, at an accessible price point and widely available. Their furniture is quality made, tends towards the mid-century, and they have a great mix of furniture and small decorating items in store (and online) which makes for a great, complete shopping experience. Your home will look great if you shop here.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I love this company! All of their furniture suits my style perfectly. Anything from ultra modern to rustic, they've got it. Currently all of my bedroom furniture is from this company and I am happy to say that it has lasted years. The design is clearly one that lasts over the years. I will say that if you plan to move the furniture, you should wrap it. The paint on my bed has stripped a little when it was packed/unpacked, but that's neither here nor there. Paint scrapes off of wood. The furniture is sturdy and worth the expense.
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
I love West Elm! Perfect funky, minimal, Art Deco, contemporary pieces that you can't find easily at any other home retail store. I have dishes, bedding, + pillows from West Elm that I can't get enough of. While it can get pricey, the pieces really are great quality + can stand the test of time. Such an awesome store!
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
My favorite store to buy everything for my home; it has great mid modern style and their products give this coziness that I love. Their in store decorators are always ready to help and they give honest advice, something I always appreciate. I think they have good prices for the quality they offer and besides they usually have some good offers i most of their items. Will continue buying here!
Ariel M.
What's not to like about this store?! Their pillows are soft and are great quality. The reason why I'm writing this review is mainly for the great customer service, throughout my previous experiences at this location, I chose to order online. But to my surprise I was pleasantly assisted twice. Must go.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I have a hard time imagining why anyone would negatively review West Elm. From online to in-stores, my experience has always been second-to-none.
I love their unique home decor accessories and holiday decorations. We shop here at least a few times a year to "mix up" what is in our house!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I love the West Elm line of mid century modern furniture. They are beautiful and fits the style of my hoem perfectly without killing the budget. I have some original mid century modern pieces that I spent a fortune on and these are comparable, not to mention that even my originals are not solid wood either, so this is a great choice if you are going in that direction with home decor.
Emily B.
I love West Elm! I think they have some of the most adorable home furnishings. I wish their price point was a little bit lower because I would spend most of my pay check there, but it is probably good they are a little higher! :D Overall, they have great quality and trendy products at an affordable price.
Jenna C.
Beacon, NY
Does West Elm offer a lot of discounts/coupons?
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is your favorite product
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
Is this store qorth the money?
Can you order things here?! :D
May K.