BY WEST BEND #37 in Griddles

The West Bend Stir Crazy 2 popcorn popper has a removable heating plate that is non-stick coated and dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up. The motorized stir rod improves the popping efficiency. Makes your popcorn night fun, fast and easy to clean up. see more...

Brandy F.
Salem, OR
West Bend Stir Crazy 2 Popcorn Popper - red. Received this awesome popcorn popper for my birthday from my honey this! #GiftCrush just what I asked For! Works great! We placed 1cup of curnels with 3 tbsp of oil to the bottom element. Then placed the lid on top! We placed about 3 tbsp of butter on the butter tray on top.turned it on (it was surprisingly Very quit! Minus the awesome popping of the popcorn of course! Once there is about 2 sec. Between pops u turn it of let it sit untill you hear the final curnels popped. Place the butter lid over the top wholes to keep things mess free! Unplug flip it over,(away from u) set on counter and remove baise. Season as desired and boom! Amazing fresh popped popcorn every time!! The baise is light weight and the lid has Very easy placement, the handles fit in just right so the lid stay on but easy to flip over at the end and use in the handy serving bowl (the lid!) #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
FAVORITE popcorn maker!!! My mom has been using a stir crazy since I was a kid. It is my favorite way to make popcorn. I used to love watching it stir and pop as a kid. Who am I kidding? I still enjoy watching it. We now have carried on the tradition to my nieces and nephews. I love that you can control the amount of oil and kernels you want to pop. Also you get to control the butter and salt amounts. If you love popcorn, this is definitely a product you need to own.
Marlene R.
Altamont, KS
This product is worthless. It would be my favorite piece for popping popcorn, if it weren't for the fact that it is an intense heat with plastic parts. Second time using it ever, and the piece that turns the stirrer has melted in half, rendering the product useless If I could give it a fewer stars than one I would. It was a Christmas gift and I have no way to return/exchange it.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is just how popcorn should be made in my opinion. I've made it this way since I was a kid & from a bag is nasty compared to what I get here. Is it a little more work? Yup! But don't great things usually require more effort?!
Julieth Z.
Can you toast coffee in this unit?