West Bend Oblong Slow Cooker with Tote

by West Bend

This easy-to-lift, easy-to-use versatile slow cooker is perfect for creating family-style meals on the go. Prepare ingredients in the morning and come home to a hot, tender, delicious meal. Create savory soups, stews, casseroles; your imagination is the limit. Prepare whole chickens or roasts, side dishes, vegetables or even delicious desserts, all with one appliance. Transport hot foods safely with the specially made travel lid and tote. The 5-quart capacity is versatile enough to feed a small family or serve a large crowd.

Resiste en el horno?
Start your review of West Bend Oblong Slow Cooker with Tote!
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
El cajon, CA
Wow!,, lo que crean es genial con lo que me encanta comer andaría más con esto que con mi esposo jejeje es la verdad
New Castle, DE
2,207 reviews
That's  my  favorite brand. Very trendy and affordable. Compared other alternatives  the quality of the fabric is  the  best
Ask a question to the Influenster community...