BY WEST BEND

West Bend 7 Quart Oval Stainless Steel Slow Cooker: 7 quart cooking capacity with 3 temperature settings, Lo, Hi, and Keep Warm On/Off indicator light assures you machine is cooking The West Bend Slow Cooker glass lid lets you view the progress without disturbing the cooking process Stoneware cooking pot can be used as a serving dish and is dishwasher safe Recipes included with the 7-quart slow cooker Cool-touch handles See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Review (1)
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.