BY WEST BEND #52 in Slow Cookers

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The west bend 6-quart versatility slow cooker has 3 settings: warm, low and high. Its bowl has a non-stick coating for effortless food release and easy cleanup. This programmable, 275-watt slow cooker comes with an adjustable temperature control and griddle setting. Its base can be used as a mini-griddle for grilling and toasting. It has stay-cool handles for safe handling. This non-stick slow cooker has a digital timer and keep-warm function for convenience. It comes with a tempered-glass lid ideal for monitoring cooking progress without releasing flavor or moisture. Its automatic, shut-off function turns the slow cooker off after 24... see more...

Review (1)
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
I started with a four quart model. I wore it out after about 6 years of using it at least 4 or 5 times a week all year (I was a working mother then). I bought a second four quart, and passed it on three years ago to my son when he got married. I still have the six quart I purchased as a replacement (I have hidden it from my son so I can have a spare if I need it). I love this new electronic model best of all. I love being able to set the timer and know it will switch to warm when done. The older models did not do that. The digital age has arrived for my FAVORITE slow cooker of all time!! I have given away the oval standard slow cooker I had (not a West Bend). There aren't many dishes I haven't tried in this slow cooker.