Wesson Pure Vegetable Oil (48 oz)

by Wesson

#13 in Cooking Oils

Pure Wesson® 100% Natural Vegetable Oil.
Excellent source of.
Omega-3 ALA*.
0g trans fat per serving.
Cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for fat content. Vegetable oil is a cholesterol-free food with 14 grams total fat per serving.
64 fl oz (2 qts) 1.89 L.

Is it good value product?
Who bakes with this oil
What do you use vegetable oil for?
Start your review of Wesson Pure Vegetable Oil (48 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Helen A.
Wesson Pure Vegetable Oil (48 oz) uploaded by Helen A.
This is my favorite oil to use when frying and even making cookies! I definitely recommend using this brand as it is cheap!
Eboni M.
Oakland, CA
I don’t like to fry too often but when I do I use this. I try to stay away from peanut oil.
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Wesson Pure Vegetable Oil (48 oz) uploaded by paul N.
Wesson Pure Vegetable Oil (48 oz) uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wesson is a light flavorless oil I love it it's great for frying salads a very easy and like taste goes well with lemon and other dressings this is my go-to oil it goes a very long way I highly recommended to others
Julia M.
Fayetteville, NC
I fry food all of the time, mainly chicken, and I am pleased to say that Wesson's oil doesn't leave any your food tasting oily. It leaves food nice and golden. Plus the oil it self doesn't burn as quickly and easily as others do.
Alexis S.
My go to vegetable oil. Fries the best and doesn't have a heavy taste or effect on the food. It's a little more expensive than the rest but I'd recommend.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this oil! I use all the time in my kitchen . Delicious flavor add to my baking frying!!
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
I love cooking with Pure Wesson Vegetable oil because when I fry chicken, it stays juicy and doesn't dry up! I just put 1 tablespoon on a pan with a napkin spread it over the pan.
Sheri B.
Rock Island, IL
Wesson oil is really the oil I prefer to use the only thing that stops me from buying it ever time is the cost.
jessica P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have 3 children so of course I have to cook very often lol this is my go to every time I cook something! Tried other cooking oil products and always found myself back to this brand of cooking oil! Try it you'll love it!!!
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
This brand works very well, and it doesn't leave a yucky taste to your foods. I heats easily, I would never buy another brand.