Weslo Momentum G 3.2 Hybrid Trainer

Get 2 machines in one with the Weslo Momentum Elliptical G 3.2. Featuring upper-body workout arms, elliptical pedals and an adjustable, upright bike seat, this Weslo Elliptical Hybrid Trainer offers a bike and elliptical workout. Plus, it has eight workout apps offer customized training for more personalized results. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Don't waste your money. I saw this on sale so I bought it and brought it home. First of all there are 12 million pieces to put together. It took both my husband and I several hours to put together. The strife is not smooth and feels unnatural to use. The bike portion is a joke. If your not 6ft or taller it won't work the seat is too far back even when you move up the seat as far as it goes. There are no foot straps to hold your feet in place making it difficult to use.
Ashley S.
I got this because I wanted an at home elliptical that was inexpensive with positive ratings, unfortunately it has not lived up to it's expectations. About a week after purchasing it, it went from quiet to very loud in the motor and then the washers that assist in connecting the foot petals on, broke off. In three months, the base cracked in half where the main pole meets the base and the weights shifted in the end caps of the base causing the whole machine to tilt to the left. So I returned it thinking maybe I received a faulty machine. The first day on it, the motor was quiet and I realized that the resistance in the first machine must have been off. I used to be on level 4 and now I could barely get through level 2. After two days, the motor became loud again. It's been three weeks and the resistance seems to have completely broken there is no difference between level 2 and level 6. The batteries in the screen have also died.