Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill uploaded by Bre D.Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill uploaded by Nichole F.

BY WESLO

Get more results in less time with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill. Featuring 6 Personal Trainer Workouts, a 2-position manual incline and Comfort Cell Cushioning, this treadmill is the perfect tool for losing weight or increasing performance. Each workout is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer so you can maximize your time and get a great workout! The incline is easy to change and will increase the intensity of your workout. And, with the addition of Comfort Cell Cushioning, you'll stay comfortable throughout each stride. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is right for you. Comfort Cell cushioning Folds vertically for storage 2.25 CHP motor All Welso refurbished products carry a full 90 day Factory Warranty from Icon Fitness, the leader in home fitness equipment. The product you are purchasing has gone through Icon's rigorous testing and refurbishing program at their factory facility in Utah. Each model is placed through a complete 50-point process to ensure the standard of quality and longevity customers through the years have come to expect from Welso. With the combination of Icon's Factory Refurbishing Program and backing of 90 day Warranty covering both Parts and Labor, you can be assured that this product is ready to get you on the road to fitness right away. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Comfort Cell cushioning 2.25 CHP motor Thumb pulse heart rate monitor LCD monitor that monitors your time, distance, incline, speed, calories burned and pulse as you exercise Digital 0-10 mph control 2-position incline: 1.5 percent and 6 percent 6 built-in workout apps Folds vertically for storage 16-inch x 50-inch walking/running surface 275 lb weight capacity Weight: 123 lbs Dimensions: 65-inch (L) x 29-inch (W) x 56-inch (H) Part #: WLTL29609Z Warranty: 90-day Weslo Warranty see more...

erica c.
DuBois
I have this same treadmill and I love It! I have been using it almost every day for a year now and have had no issues. It runs quiet and is easy to use. The only flaw is that you can't pause your workout and restart it.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
LOVE my treadmill. this is the first one I've purchased (I have previously had an Elliptical). I do not run but I walk and jog on it. For the first two weeks, it was kinda squeeky and loud, but now it is not. I love the incline option. I would buy again, great product for the price!!
Briana N.
I love using treadmills for working out because it helps out a lot and running is really good for the body, so if you don't feel like going outside in all that heat getting a treadmill will save your life and putting this in your daily workout routine you'll be fit in no time.
Michael O.
Grant, MI
This was my first treadmill i have ever purchased, and it lasted me about a year. The motor held up fine but the belt platform started to cave in. For the price though it wasn't a bad treadmill. I used it almost 5 days a week and ran about 4- 6 miles on it.
Chloe M.
Fallston, MD
This treadmill worked great the first couple months but then the board started to slip and I couldn't use it anymore. I wish it didn't break because it did work great. I wouldn't spend my money again on it for it just to break
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I love my treadmill it was reasonably priced it tracks the miles I have ran. It was easily to assemble and its foldable for space saving
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and got a great deal! Hope it holds up. However, the packaging is big and bulky.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I love how simple this treadmill is. No fancy bells and whistles but excellent for an at home workout for beginners.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I love my weslo tredmill. It has many options and has work outs programed into it. It did meet my expectations.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Great for a light in home job or walk if ur not able to get to the gym everyday