by Weruva

These highly palatable dog foods are made from all boneless meat sources to the most exacting of standards. This whole line is Gluten, Grain & Carrageenan Free. Dogs In the Kitchen - For Your Kitchen Carnivore.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weruva Dogs In The Kitchen Funk in the Trunk - Chicken Breast & Pumpkin Au Jus - 2.8 oz!
Brooklyn , NY
My dog loves this stuff! She's really picky with food but the moment I open a packet she comes running over and eats it immediately.  The ingredients are much better than other companies as well so this is my most trusted dog food brand
Just one of these mixed in with the dry food gets my fussy German shepherd to eat! Has helped to decrease his poop-eating issues (gross).

Looking for your answer?