Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWeruva
Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox 6oz

Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox 6oz

by Weruva

Tantalize your kitty's tastebuds with Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox Canned Cat Food. This all-natural meal is made with fresh white chicken breast and premium tuna - giving your cat the protein and energy she needs. A natural source of omega-3 and omega-6, Weruva will boost your cat's immune system and overall health. It's free of both grain and gluten - a perfect alternative for cats who have food allergies. A powerful mix of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants give your cat what she needs for a healthy and holistic lifestyle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kate B.
Derry, NH
One of the pricier foods out there, but you know it’s worth it if you can swing it once in a while. (Just don’t look too closely at it, it’s pretty gross) the cats love this stuff. I get it for them when I can. It’s really top of the line.
Felicia M.
Merritt Is, FL
My kitties love this flavor!  Great grain free, gluten free, and carageenan free wet food!  Very high quality, reasonable price.
Charity K.
Prince George, BC
This is one of my kitties favourites! Obviously I can't speak to the flavour myself but if my picky boys love it, it must be good!

Looking for your answer?