BY WERUVA

Christa C.
Hanover Park, IL
This and the blue buffalo wet are the ONLY canned foods my picky girl will eat. THIS is the only one she comes running for.  Shiny coats, clear eyes, doesn't make my poor old girl fart.  Great stuff! Will keep buying as long as I can find it...totally get it for your fur babies!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat loves this food and I feel good about giving it to him. It’s on the pricier side but I don’t want to give him food that has crappy ingredients in it—you get what you pay for! I love to stock up on this stuff when it’s on sale! Would definitely recommend to those who want to feed their cat more natural food.
Alexandra C.
Portland
Needed a grain free wet food option for my chubby cats. This was what I was looking for at the most reasonable price!
Meela C.
Usually awesomely priced, good quality and fat/protein content, my cats are happy with each flavor from this brand!
Nikki U.
London, ON
This brand of wet food is the only kind my cats eat. It's made with good ingredients that don't contain any kind of fillers! I feel safe feeding this to my cats.
Chloe D.
Kingston, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Many flavour options but mines a fan of fish. Stays fresh for a while and never been turned down by my kitty