Weruva Bed & Breakfast

by Weruva

Weruva Bed & Breakfast - 12 x 14 oz Chicken, Egg, Pumpkin and Ham in Gravy Recipe for Dogs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weruva Bed & Breakfast!
Liza F.
Park Ridge, IL
Best of the best. Human grade ingredients, full nutrition, my pupper loves this stuff. This particular flavor actually looks sorta appealing even for me! The brand is a bit pricey for me but we only feed our dogs the best and they really adore this food.
Nicole S.
Washington, DC
This food is a really high quality food with a high price tag. I opened up the can and was greeted with full chunks of chicken and identifiable vegetables. Being grain free helps my dog digest it easily. It’s expensive, but worth it every once in awhile for a treat.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Weruva Grain Free Dog Food has completely saved my furbaby!! She is healthier, and more energetic.. her teeth are definitely whiter! Love the quality ingredients!
Amelia A.
Downey, CA
This variety of Weruva is often the the dog food rotation for my two small dogs. The canned food looks like human food and really gets the dogs excited for meal time which is great because they can be picky eaters. Weruva canned foods are worth it especially for dogs who are picky.
Nanette B.
Best dog food out there! Real food with real ingredients. Could eat it right out the can myself.
Sydney
My dog loves this kind of shredded dog food. We mix this along with his dry dog food and he eats it right up. He's usually a picky eater but not with this. It's one of the best brands we have come across and It's very well made.
Viola C.
Kelowna, BC
Again my dog loves this brand of wet dog food. Any type from this brand. Looks and smells like people food because they use good ingredients. I mix this in with his dry food, because he’s a very picky eater to the point where he will starve himself. So waiting for him to eat is not an option. Between this brand and Acana my dogs eating habits have improved greatly. Now he has some weight for the first time which is good news.

Looking for your answer?