Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesWeruva
878408005114 Paw Licking Chicken Canned Dog Food (12 Pack)

Weruva 878408005114 Paw Licking Chicken Canned Dog Food (12 Pack)

by Weruva

Give me an order of chicken breast, hold the grains. In fact, hold everything. And while you're at it, make it antibiotic free, hormone free and free range. Lick those paws clean with our boneless, skinless, white breast meat chicken in a sumptuous gravy . . Yummy. (GRAIN FREE). All food ingredients are fit for human consumption. All food ingredients are fit for human consumption. High concentration. High concentration. 5.5 oz. cans / case of 24.

All Food Ingredients Are Fit For Human Consumption; High Concentration; 55 oz. cans / case of 24

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weruva 878408005114 Paw Licking Chicken Canned Dog Food (12 Pack)!
Ashley W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my dogs favorite food. If I even walk over to where the cans are she jumps around with excitement. It keeps her tummy happy, her fur soft and her body healthy. I would definitely recommend this to all dog owners.
Ashley D.
San Angelo, TX
Our dogs all love Weruva. This particular one is essentially just chicken and gravy. It would probably be a good introductory flavor to the brand. We’ve repurchased multiple times.
member-ba0f01
High quality real ingredients that you can actually see! The can does not skimp on the meat! While this was just chicken and gravy, this brand also has a variety of other options that includes vegetables as well. We mixed this in with hard kibble and our dogs love it!
Lisa S.
Anthony, FL
Weruva 878408005114 Paw Licking Chicken Canned Dog Food (12 Pack) uploaded by Lisa S.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This food is as real as you can get it in canned form. It's real meat, shredded and with gravy. My dogs only eat people food, so this is their go to if I don't have anything real. It's wonderful.

Looking for your answer?