Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels, 2.75 oz uploaded by Hope H.Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels, 2.75 oz uploaded by Natalie F.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #53 in Hard Candy

Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels: Rich, smooth and creamy chewy caramels The old world recipe see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amelia S.
These mints are delicious, their sweet milk flavor is awesome and I love them, but the sugar free ones do a little bit of damage since they contain mantitol and this fills me with gas and a lot of stomach pain l, but sometimes the consumption because me They love
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I really love these candies. I love caramel period but especially soft caramels. I bought it at Walgreens and they taste delicious! I wish you could get a little more in the package though. All in all I love them!
Lacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always keep a bag of these in my house in the candy jar. The caramel chews are super delicious and I always crave them
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
Love these chewy caramels I just wish they weren't too chewy. They can be a pain when getting stuck to your teeth
Hanah M.
Love it ! I'm on a low carb diet and it's 0 net carbs but careful it can hurt your bum !
Taylor S.
Gaylord , Michigan
Could eat these all day long. They are great tasting but be careful because it hard to not eat just one.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I've bought 3 bags this week. I love caramels but the apple filling is just genius!!!!!!! These are such a treat. Off course too much of anything is bad. I love them though and depending where you purchase they are not too pricey. Even the dollar store has them.
Raquel H.
Monterey Park, CA
All of the good flavor of the hard candies but chewy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Rachelle P.
Grand Prairie, TX
Loveeeeee This product, I love that it isn't too sweet and is soft and chewy and delicious and that most of the time they come in a bag for a dollar and that they taste so good !
Haley P.
Italy, TX
These are amazing. When I was pregnant I craved caramel and this was the only product I could buy that helped that craving! Delicious!