Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels, 2.75 oz uploaded by Natalie F.Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels, 2.75 oz uploaded by Hope H.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #58 in Hard Candy

Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels: Rich, smooth and creamy chewy caramels The old world recipe see more...

Love H.
Love H.
Phoenix, AZ
Just to say these candies are for people who have cheese in Napa do have dentures because if you eat this it will get stuck in your dentures and if he gets a new dentures you can't really clean it out Leslie can you take it out you clean it really really really good but yeah you should really get this if you have your actual teeth and your teeth are not weak I said because it will not work if you do have very very weak teeth because this when I wake you get the heebie-jeebies is not that good but you should really get this if you have teeth it is delicious but sugar-free it you can work on those calories if you have those so you should really get those if you have to use one more time if you have 10 if you have teeth teeth teeth
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Werther's Original Sugar Free chewy caramels are delicious and creamy. Instead of a hard caramel candy it is soft and chewy. I eat this probably every time I'm craving a good treat and this is definitely something I would purchase again and again! You should definitely try Werther's Sugar free chewy caramels!
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Ballwin, MO
Werther's Original Sugar Free Chewy Caramels satisfy my sweet tooth without adding sugar to my diet. Being diabetic whose every tooth is a sweet tooth, I rely on Werther's candies to get me through my day. Available in almost all store candy aisles, Werther's is worthy of a try.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville , GA
I've bought 3 bags this week. I love caramels but the apple filling is just genius!!!!!!! These are such a treat. Off course too much of anything is bad. I love them though and depending where you purchase they are not too pricey. Even the dollar store has them.
Steven C.
Steven C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love caramel and this is my favorite caramel candy. I can just pop one in my mouth and enjoy it. The taste is undescribably good, and I just can't stay away from these. Absolutely amazing taste that you will not know unless you try it, and I'm glad I did.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love love love Werther's sugar free candies. I eat a whole bunch of them daily. lol Seriously I buy all the sugar free candies. Love the chocolate hard candies as well as the sugar free chocolate chewy candies. Just wish they'd bring back the mint flavor.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Omaha, NE
They are very very sweet. You can never just have 1. You can buy them at almost any supermarket or candy store. I eat them every few months. They are a little expensive for how many you get in a pack. They are very sweet a little to sweet if u eat to many.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Marion, IN
Long lasting candy with the perfect caramel flavor. Tastes like an expensive treat, but super affordable. Just one or two can soothe a sweet tooth candy craving. The fact that the candies are sugar free is just an added bonus to how delicious they are
Maxine C.
Maxine C.
Brandon, FL
I usually hate sugar free candy and the first time I tried this, I stole it from my mom and didn't realize it was sugar free till she snatched the bag from me. I love these caramels because they're actually sweet without the unhealthy amounts of sugar.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I love caramel and Werthers makes excellent caramel. These are sweet and chewy. I definitely prefer the chewy caramels to the hard caramels - these don't get stuck in your teeth as much. If you love caramel, I completely recommend these caramels.