BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #14 in Caramels

Our classic caramel flavor in our softest texture yet.

Glucose Syrup ( From Wheat Or Corn), Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Palm Oil, Sorbitol Syrup Humectant, Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Whey Product, Salt, Cane Sugar Syrup, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Flavor.

Tiffany F.
Petaluma, CA
These are delicious! They are very soft and the downside is that you just want to keep eating them. I like that they aren't too sticky so they don't get stuck in your teeth. They are smooth and taste just like the hard candies which are also a favorite.
Aisha B.
I AM IN LOVE!!! These soft Caramels make my mouth happy. I have tried 3 other brands and they could not compare to these. They are soft and creamy and made with real butter and fresh cream. They are affordable especially at Walmart. I will purchase again!
Amber P.
Austin, TX
Always cures my sweet tooth they are so soft the caramel just melts in your mouth, amazing! Affordable price! Just the right amount in each page! Good value and always recommended as my sweet treat!
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD
These are so so good! I have to hide them from my kids and myself so I don't eat them all at once. Awesome candy at a great price. You can't beat it. The box fits conveniently in my purse. No other caramel compares to Werther's. Everyone would love these, unless you don't like caramel and then we can't be friends. :)
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
These were my moms favorite, so this was the only caramel candy i ever ate. Werthers brand is affordable and has amazing flavor, while small conveniently individually wrapped candies male it easy to grab one or two as a snack. Always keep a bag in the house hidden for moments my sweet tooth takes over.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These caramels are SO GOOD. They are soft and chewy and have a really nice taste to them. I like to keep them around my house for whenever I want something small after dinner. These are pretty easy to find in most stores. A decent price too. Recommend.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoyed the sample of the caramels in the last influents box. They taste sweet and creamy and I think i would enjoy them as a soft and sweet treat after a meal or in the middle of the day if I am craving a nice treat.
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX
They are so good I ate mine in one day. If you love the smell and taste of caramel you should buy them they are delicious and don't cost much. The flavor it gives you when you take that first bite is so delicate.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
There are to die for!!!! They are so soft and taste just like he hard candy but smoothr. One of my favorite candies when I have a sweet tooth. I usually buy these at Walgreens on my way to work, repurchase worthy!
Belinda  B.
So good. It tastes like Caramel. It has the perfect softness so it doesn't get stuck in your teeth like other gummies. The taste is a soft caramel taste so it not to over powering. The whole family like these candies, they do not last long here