BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #6 in Caramels

Our classic caramel flavor in our softest texture yet.

Glucose Syrup ( From Wheat Or Corn), Sugar, Condensed Skim Milk, Palm Oil, Sorbitol Syrup Humectant, Cream, Condensed Whey, Butter, Whey Product, Salt, Cane Sugar Syrup, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Artificial Flavor.

• Do they have any with different flavors in the middle5 Answers
  • Are these chewy? Or really hard?8 Answers
  • Is it hard to get out of you're teeth and is its rich ?? 2 Answers
Sarah C.
Somersworth, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for making caramel apples! Soft and melt easily with heavy cream on the stove top, and harden up just enough to not get anywhere when you stick them in the fridge. Makes caramel apples taste just like you got them from the fair!
KHADIJAH M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg, I was looking for a soft caramel snack and this is the jackpot I hit! Got a bunch of bags at the the dollar store and I'm addicted. So soft creamy and delicious.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Werther's caramel! The soft caramels are my favorite now. I had some dental work done last winter but I was also craving caramel as I often do. There was no way I could eat their normal chewy caramel that gets stuck in my teeth but I got lucky and saw soft in a pink ribbon on the package. I was super excited but didn't know if I would like them. They do taste a bit different from Werther's original formula but they are still amazing. They are so soft and creamy that you really could get away without chewing them. They aren't quite as sweet as what I'm used to but no tooth pain and I still get caramel. I'm a happy lady because of this product.
yazmin f.
Houston , TX
I love these candies so rich is their flavor that you can not stop eating them, the only detail I do not like is that they stick to your teeth, but I still love them.
Megan M.
RICHMOND, VA
I was looking for the old fashioned square caramels at CVS and bought these when I couldn't find the other ones. I wanted to make caramel corn. One bag of these plus a bag of microwave popcorn (and some butter) was the perfect ratio for my creation. These caramels melted smoothly and quickly and had a nice, sweet flavor. Would buy again for baking. I think they were smoother and less sticky than those squares you normally buy.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Werther's Original Soft Caramels These are great little caramels. I like the flavor, and softness combined with a creamy like taste. I always find these at the Dollar Tree and for the price it's a really good deal. I also like that you can get these in the hard or soft versions, and both are at the same price.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert Park, CA
These are delicious! They are very soft and the downside is that you just want to keep eating them. I like that they aren't too sticky so they don't get stuck in your teeth. They are smooth and taste just like the hard candies which are also a favorite.
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Werther's Original Soft Caramels is one of my childhood sweets! They are very sweet and soft. These caramels are very addicting. I purchase mine at Dollar Tree. They are definitely worth repurchasing!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are sooo good! I'm guilty I could eat these things all day! They just melt in your mouth instantly and they're perfectly creamy and sweet! Not to sweet though. My new favs!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Oh my gawd, these are sooooo good. They're soft and chewy and delicious. I can go through a whole bag in one sitting (which is why we don't buy them very often). Wonderful, sweet caramel flavor. Would be nice if there were more in a package for the price, but they're worth every penny.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy? Or really hard?
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Better than the hard candies or........?
Alexis C.
Greenville, SC
Does anyone else have and issue with the caramel getting stuck in your teeth ?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Are these as good as the hard candies?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Do they have any with different flavors in the middle