BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #52 in Hard Candy

Aisha B.
I AM IN LOVE!!! These soft Caramels make my mouth happy. I have tried 3 other brands and they could not compare to these. They are soft and creamy and made with real butter and fresh cream. They are affordable especially at Walmart. I will purchase again!
Amber P.
Austin, TX
Always cures my sweet tooth they are so soft the caramel just melts in your mouth, amazing! Affordable price! Just the right amount in each page! Good value and always recommended as my sweet treat!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love these. I always keep these soft carmel in my purse and by my bed at all time. They are my favorite carmels.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
We love these! I keep them in my purse for myself and my kiddos! They are so addicting! Yum
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
These caramels are delicious and sweet. They are quite chewy and therefore will get stuck in your teeth but other than that they are a yummy, indulgent treat!
mykayla b.
Flowood, MS
I love this candy. it gives a smooth silky texture in you mouth. Also you can get this anywhere. in gas stations and drugstores. either way they are very affordable with a nice flavor.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
You can never go wrong with Werther's. This is a favorite. They are always good and satisfy that quick sugar fix you need.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I enjoyed the sample of the caramels in the last influents box. They taste sweet and creamy and I think i would enjoy them as a soft and sweet treat after a meal or in the middle of the day if I am craving a nice treat.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
This are sooo good.they're creamy and soft and delicious i could eat em all day.satisfy ur cravings with these.they taste so good in ur mouth.definitely one of best caramel candys out there in the market.
Sophia W.
Love these caramel candies. Could eat them all day & not get sick of them! Once I eat one I can't stop.