Werther's Original Hard Candies Sugar Free uploaded by Naomi V.Werther's Original Hard Candies Sugar Free uploaded by Dominique Z.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #24 in Caramels

These Irresistible Hard Candies Are Sweet, Creamy, And Delightfully Sugar Free.

Sweetener Isomalt, Butter, Cream, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin Emulsifier, Sweetener Acesulfame K

Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love my werthers candy my bag has a mix of all 3 flavors I love! Caramel, caramel coffee and caramel apple!! Bought it at my local walgreen Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Hard CandiesWerther's Original Caramel Hard CandiesWerther's Original Caramel Apple Sugar Free
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Deep buttery and carmely hard candy that lasts and continues to deliver great flavor. It's an old time favorite that I remember my grandparents having around. They aren't ultra pricey. Popular. Classic. I recommend, especially if you haven't tried.
heather r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't believe they still make these! When I was younger my grandpa used to share these with us when we visited it was he's favorite treat its great if you don't want to give your kids to much sugar we give our kids these to pass down the tradition
i love theses there the most amazing hard candy  i ever ate i eat once in a while  when i feel like its necessary it not  really pricey at all i can afordable get it sometime i buy it at the doolar store or giants i recomend this to everyone who had a sweet tooth but it not that sweet
Amber F.
Lanett, AL
I always loved Werthers when I was little. I remember getting so excited to have these in a candy dish. My dad recently has been cutting back a lot due to his diabetes and bought some of these to try. I tried them not too sure what to think since they were 'sugar free'. But they tasted just the same to me! They did not have the usual sugar free after taste like some other things. I was definitely tricked! But love them!
Geanna O.
Bought these on accident and let's just say I was not pleased. The box does say sugar free but it doesn't say taste like air. There's absolutely no flavor in this candy. NONE! Which is disappointing because the originals are amaze-balls! One of my all time fav. I will definitely make sure to read the box before checking out again. 😝
Bailley M.
Newburyport, MA
These are an absolute classic hard candy. I recommend these to everyone without braces or anything that could be potentially harmed by the hardness. They're great for an office or on the go or literally anything. They have the best flavor. The sweetness with a hint of saltiness gives them the perfect combination.
Alexis A.
These are great if you have a sweet tooth but don't really want the sugar inside you. I forgot where I found them but I think they were at a drug store. I love having them in my car because if I ever am in the mood for candy they are right there but don't have a ton of unnecessary sugar or calories.
Shaily H.
CHICAGO, IL
My tutor would bribe me with these growing up. There is a well balanced creamy taste that keeps me coming back for more. The item and the price make it readily available. This is definitely a nice way to pass time between one meal to another. Its a delicious treat I would recommend to others.
Penny H.
Who doesn't love Werther's Originals?!! And just when I didn't think it could get any better....sugar free options came out! I've been enjoying these for years. I'm a nurse and keep these in my pocket and can even share with my diabetic patients!! Highly recommend this delicious treat!
Can I get this for free please