BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #2 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

The classic hard candy made with real butter and fresh cream. see more...

• Did you grow up eating these?8 Answers
  • Do you prefer the werthers original’s hard candy or the soft chew...6 Answers
  • Why are grandmothers so drawn to these candies?? All of mine have...19 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the candy's I try to limit my sugar intake so finding a great tasting sugar free candy's I really enjoy is hard these are one of my favs" in 29 reviews
  • "My grandma almost always have these at her house and of course ever since I was a kid she would always give me some every time I saw her (which was a lot)." in 16 reviews
  • "My mother is a diabetic and when she is over sometime she craves something sweet so being that these are sugar free I love having these in the house." in 15 reviews
  • "I've loved this candy since I was a kid and my little girl is loving it as well :) it tastes great and it's not full of sugar like most candy." in 11 reviews
  • "These candies are perfect for when you have that sudden sweet tooth craving and I bring some in my purse wherever I go" in 11 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why these are always attributed to being old, but Wether's Originals will always be a banger in my book. When my aunt was dieting, she would always have a lot of hard candies in her home because she had a sweet tooth, but it's harder to eat your weight in hard candies if you refuse to chomp on them. (Unfortunately I don't have that self control that she did). Anyway, I stayed with my aunt every weekend as a child, so I always got to raid her candy arsenal and Werther's Originals were my weapon of choice.

As an adult, I take a few medications daily and one of the side effects is dry mouth. The doctor encourages you to chew gum or suck on a hard candy to help produce more saliva. I naturally took that as a sign to buy Werther's Originals. Pure bliss.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! Once I start eating them I can't stop These are the best caramel candies i have ever had. The flavoring is delicious! My grandpa loves these when ever i see him he always had these. I would highly recommend these to caramel lovers because with other caramel candies they get stuck in your teeth these never will!
Tamara P.
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
I absolutely LOVE these candies! They remind me of my childhood cuz my grandaunt used to spoil my sister and I with them (after dinner of course lol). They're so good...that caramel taste you'll love! I just had a random thought...ground up werther candies to sprinkle on ice cream! And maybe some other dessert! Ya GOTTA try these if you haven't yet!😊
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
I love the flavor and it's not too sweet. I'm not a big fan of super sweet or gooey candy, nor do I like sweet chocolate. Werthers is just perfect for me--the rich,,buttery caramel flavor is my go to comfort "food" when I'm watching a movie, reading a good book, or just relaxing in my garden. If you haven't tried it, it' s a must!!
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
My grandmother used to keep these in the purse and give them to her grandchildren when I was young. They taste like my childhood and bring back memories that I can’t forget. I have purchase them in a while because they just aren’t the same with out her. But if you enjoy caramel candies you will love these a lot.
Sandy V.
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
I loved these candies as a kid and growing up, I was always drawn to them. I don't eat these as often as I used to, but whenever I do, it's a treat. These small candies pack a punch of flavor. A small bag of these can last me for weeks. Seriously a classic candy for the young and old.
Gina L.
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
These remind me of my childhood. The flavor is delicious! It's weird because I normally don't like caramel but these candies are totally my weak point. I would recommend to everyone who likes caramel! Definitely repurchase worthy and they're available at all supermarkets.
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
These are one of the few candies you could always find in your grandmas house, purse, or pocket. That's because she knew that these were THE BEST. Such sweet, savory, creamy, hard caramel candies! Perfect for that sweet tooth! Even available in sugar free!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sugar Free 4Pk, Creamy Caramel Filled, Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
I remember the first time I had a Werther's Original, my grandma always kept them in her purse and she asked me if I wanted one(she was diabetic so she always got the sugar free kind but you definitely can't tell they're sugar free), and that was the moment I fell in love with Werther's. The candy is hard on the outside and the caramel inside is so creamy- they're so incredibly tasty that you want to savor every moment. She has since passed away in 2013 & every time I eat a Werther's it brings back so many fond memories of us together.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz more...
These are amazing! I remembers eating this when I was a small child. My grandma always had a candy dish on her dining table and I would always snag all of these out of there leaving my cousins with the candies I didn't like! I will continue to purchase over and over again!
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Are these individually wrapped?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Do you also get chewy ones ?
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
Has anyone tried the Caramel Apple Werther's?
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Are these too sweet of a candy?
Isabel G.
Are these good? They smell weird to me so I've never tried them.