BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL #2 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

The classic hard candy made with real butter and fresh cream. see more...

• Did you grow up eating these?8 Answers
  • Do you prefer the werthers original’s hard candy or the soft chew...3 Answers
  • Why are grandmothers so drawn to these candies?? All of mine have...19 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the candy's I try to limit my sugar intake so finding a great tasting sugar free candy's I really enjoy is hard these are one of my favs" in 29 reviews
  • "My grandma almost always have these at her house and of course ever since I was a kid she would always give me some every time I saw her (which was a lot)." in 16 reviews
  • "My mother is a diabetic and when she is over sometime she craves something sweet so being that these are sugar free I love having these in the house." in 15 reviews
  • "These candies are perfect for when you have that sudden sweet tooth craving and I bring some in my purse wherever I go" in 11 reviews
  • "I've loved this candy since I was a kid and my little girl is loving it as well :) it tastes great and it's not full of sugar like most candy." in 11 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know why these are always attributed to being old, but Wether's Originals will always be a banger in my book. When my aunt was dieting, she would always have a lot of hard candies in her home because she had a sweet tooth, but it's harder to eat your weight in hard candies if you refuse to chomp on them. (Unfortunately I don't have that self control that she did). Anyway, I stayed with my aunt every weekend as a child, so I always got to raid her candy arsenal and Werther's Originals were my weapon of choice.

As an adult, I take a few medications daily and one of the side effects is dry mouth. The doctor encourages you to chew gum or suck on a hard candy to help produce more saliva. I naturally took that as a sign to buy Werther's Originals. Pure bliss.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are amazing! Once I start eating them I can't stop These are the best caramel candies i have ever had. The flavoring is delicious! My grandpa loves these when ever i see him he always had these. I would highly recommend these to caramel lovers because with other caramel candies they get stuck in your teeth these never will!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sugar Free 4Pk, Classic Candy 1.8 oz, Creamy Caramel Filled, Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz
Werther's Original Hard Candies have their own unique taste, I have never found another candy with the same flavor. They are perfect and I love to suck on them for hours, they even seem to help when I have a sore throat. Werther's can't be beaten.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz
I have always loved these candies ever since I was a kid. They taste like home. Caramel candies are so soothing and taste just like relaxation. You can't just eat one of these. I'm so glad they have coffee flavored now too!
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Of all the caramel hard candies, I love these. The flavor is delicious and it is A fun treat. I wish people bought these candies more often as I don't see them around much. The golden wrapper is iconic and I can spot the from a mile away.
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
If you don't think that these are the OG hard candies, you're wrong. I cannot tell you how many old people I know keep these around for anyone who could possibly want them. I, with no shame, eat them all of the time and I buy them for myself. They're delicious and cheap so it isnt too hard to love them.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Werther's Original Hard Candies 5.5 oz
If you love caramel candy, you will truly love this brand of SOFT caramel candy. I loved the square old-fashioned caramel candy by Kraft. However, my jaw would ache because they are hard to chew, and one MUST chew these to get full flavor. The Werther's SOFT Caramel is really WONDERFUL! Easy to unwrap and insert into mouth. Fits perfectly into the groove of the tongue. Melts slowly. YUM!
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious they melt away so slowly and have such a rich creamy flavor I love caramel and this helps because regular caramels are so sticky and messy these dissolve slowly and taste super yummy
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite candy ever! It is so amazingly good and it is way better than any other candy I have ever tried before. I showed all of my friends and even my brother and I got them all hooked up on it. I am definitely in love with it and 100% recommend everyone to try it out.
Carolyn J.
Arcadia, CA
It's the original hard candy! Love it (: it's definitely my favorite hard candy ever. The sweet caramel is so goood. Other caramel candies just can't compare to this. It will always be the best haha. I'm actually almost out so I define why need to go buy some and stock up :P
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Are these individually wrapped?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Do you also get chewy ones ?
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
Has anyone tried the Caramel Apple Werther's?
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Are these too sweet of a candy?
Isabel G.
Are these good? They smell weird to me so I've never tried them.