Werther's Original Hard Candies uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Hard Candies uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
A very addicting candy! I love werther's caramel candies. The soft ones are really good too. I receive these at least once a year because everyone knows I love them.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Love, love, love these! For some reason these always happen to be at my grandma's house. They were always so sweet it just reminds me of home. Especially their cute commercials with the little kid and the mom in a sweets store. I just love the test of these its sweet and savory even though its not salty. Its like yummy and so nice to suck on.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried these hard candies before and I am honestly not a fan of them. I can't say I would give these to my children either unless I want to hear they have tons of cavities from so much sugar. Not a fan, sorry.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These candies are my grandmother's favorite and they always remind me of her. They have a classic caramel flavor and come individually wrapped. They are also not super sugary but can crave a sweet tooth.
Kara C.
These have been a life time favorite! I remember my grandparents giving me these as a child. Now I buy them for my table. I cannot wait to have kids and grandkids to share these little treat with
Shana S.
Another classic and timeless candy. My grandmother's favorite which became my favorite as she would share it with me. Now they are my daughter's favorite As I have shared it with her.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I could eat a whole bag of these in one day. These are the most creamy and silky candies that I have eaten. The buttery and caramel texture melts in your mouth. It is a savory treat.
Laquanda B.
Camden, NJ
I've always loved Werther's Original candy. The caramel taste is perfect for fulfilling a sweet craving. I've been eating them during my busy work day. One of the best candies.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This candy brings back memories. I use to eat these as a kid everyday and would stash my bag in my room so my mom didn't see lol. It has a creamy texture and is so sweet.
Janae E.
Sunset, LA
A good classic buy! Perfect amount of sweetness to curve a sweet craving without being over the top. Delicious buttery caramel flavor that just melts in your mouth. Hard to eat just one!
Jessica K.
What kind of recipes have you used these for?