Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Weather's Original Gusset Bag The Classic Candy Made with Real Butter & Fresh Cream. The Old World Recipe. A Long Time Ago, In The Small European Village of Werther, Candy-Maker Gustav Nebel Created His Finest Candy. He Used The Best Ingredients - Real Butter, Fresh Cream, White & Brown Sugars, A Pinch of Salt & A Lot of Time - to Create A Treasure Worthy of Being Wrapped In Gold. Because They Turned Out Especially Well, They Were Named Werther's Original In Honor of The Little Village. Crafting This Smooth, Creamy Caramel Became A Family Tradition Handed Down Through Generations. Today, People All Around The World Enjoy The Unique Taste of Werther's Original. see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley T.
These are great takes me back to being younger ! still love these Candy's !
Emily G.
I love these! They are so good. I always try to get them whenever I can! :)
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
One of my favorite candies. I have a hard time not chewing them up. These are creamy tasting and very addictive.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Love, love, love these! For some reason these always happen to be at my grandma's house. They were always so sweet it just reminds me of home. Especially their cute commercials with the little kid and the mom in a sweets store. I just love the test of these its sweet and savory even though its not salty. Its like yummy and so nice to suck on.
Tricia J.
Scranton, Pennsylvania (PA)
My grandmother has had me hooked on these since I was really young. They are the best very creamy and tasty and still after all these years it is something that her and I share.
Jessica W.
The best hard candy ever made. They are incredibly flavorful, tasty and you can never have just one! They are perfect to keep in your purse as well.
Sophie G.
Los Angeles , CA
Favorite candies! I could easily eat a bag in just 1 sitting. They are very addicting but not too sugary-they don't make you feel sick afterwards.
Kara F.
This candy is delicious. I especially like the soft ones with the crème in the middle. It's hard to eat just a few.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
What kind of recipes have you used these for?