Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Weather's Original Gusset Bag The Classic Candy Made with Real Butter & Fresh Cream. The Old World Recipe. A Long Time Ago, In The Small European Village of Werther, Candy-Maker Gustav Nebel Created His Finest Candy. He Used The Best Ingredients - Real Butter, Fresh Cream, White & Brown Sugars, A Pinch of Salt & A Lot of Time - to Create A Treasure Worthy of Being Wrapped In Gold. Because They Turned Out Especially Well, They Were Named Werther's Original In Honor of The Little Village. Crafting This Smooth, Creamy Caramel Became A Family Tradition Handed Down Through Generations. Today, People All Around The World Enjoy The Unique Taste of Werther's Original. see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Dezire N.
Detroit, MI
Wonderful hard candies .
It's always a great snack when you have nothing else
Or for something last minute
Alysia M.
My dad got me hooked on worthers years ago and they are still one of my favorites to this day!!
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
Best candy ever!! They are soooo delicious!!! They get my mouth watery even when i think of them!!!
Christina M.
Foodie Expert
Werther's are amazing! My whole family loves them. We could go through a bag a week easily
shaye s.
West Blocton, AL
I absolutely love caramel and Werther's just makes the best! love, love, love this candy!
Noemi C.
Springfield, Ma
A little piece of heaven, creamy,i love them. Could seriously sit and eat a whole bag..
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Foodie Expert
So addicting! I could literally eat a whole bag in one sitting! Great candy, and gift.
Kevin H.
New Carlisle, OH
These are so delicious and tasty it brings me great joy when I eat these candy!
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Soooo yummy, one of my favorite candies i could have. How how creamy they are.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
Foodie Expert
My sister gave me some and I had to go buy some myself! They are really good.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
What kind of recipes have you used these for?