Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Christina M.Werther's Original Gusset Bag uploaded by Vickie S.

BY WERTHER'S ORIGINAL

Weather's Original Gusset Bag The Classic Candy Made with Real Butter & Fresh Cream. The Old World Recipe. A Long Time Ago, In The Small European Village of Werther, Candy-Maker Gustav Nebel Created His Finest Candy. He Used The Best Ingredients - Real Butter, Fresh Cream, White & Brown Sugars, A Pinch of Salt & A Lot of Time - to Create A Treasure Worthy of Being Wrapped In Gold. Because They Turned Out Especially Well, They Were Named Werther's Original In Honor of The Little Village. Crafting This Smooth, Creamy Caramel Became A Family Tradition Handed Down Through Generations. Today, People All Around The World Enjoy The Unique Taste of Werther's Original. see more...

• What kind of recipes have you used these for?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kali R.
Omg such a delicious sweet treat at the end of a long hard day. Grab a bag curl up with some music and a good book all is right with the world lol
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Yummy.
these are one of my entire families favorite hard candies. they taste absolutely amazing before during and even after they're gone!
Iris P.
Hammond, IN
Love Werther's! So creamy! An old time family favorite. For years, we had to send them in the mail to my father who lives in Puerto Rico.
Heather O.
Piqua, OH
I love buy this I grow up eat this my grandma love this she have pass this down to me it so smooth creamy I always have this on hand
Haley G.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
My grandmother use to always have these at her house, and each time I have one it just takes me back to the memories I had with her.
Jill M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I bought these on a whim today since I haven't had one since I was a little girl. So good and definitely what I needed.
Nicole K.
Catawissa, PA
I love these candies!!! Werther's were always my favorite candy from my grandma and they bring back so many memories.
Natasha L.
Foodie Expert
These are so good, I love them! For people who dislike chocolate but love caramel, these are definitely for you!
Alex C.
Alexandria, VA
These are the classic go to hard candy! Definitely worth the reasonable price for the quantity and quality.
Devika S.
I have to say, that these candies are the best! If you love butterscotch, you definitely have to try them.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
What kind of recipes have you used these for?